6 Illinbah Road, FLYING FOX QLD 4275
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Majestic Queenslander on the River
A Queenslander homestead in pristine countryside with Coomera River boundaries. The rural setting suits this Circa. 1880 Homestead with its history as the first Brisbane Catholic School in Brisbane, prior to its relocation to Ferny Glen on the lush river flats of the Upper Coomera River. With privacy, the River (your own private swimming hole) and beautiful views to the Illinbah Valley and Beechmont Mountain this is definitely the place to relax and unwind.
The 12 hectare property has been established as a horse property with the infrastructure in place to accommodate horses and would also suit cattle or a variety of other country pursuits. The property has a plentiful water supply with a 3 hectare water licence to pump from the River, with the paddocks set up with low maintenance gravity fed water supply. With a total of 14 paddocks, 11 Stables, 6 day yards, parking for horse floats and plenty of easy access for vehicles, this property would suit the horse enthusiast. There are plenty of sites to further develop the property with maybe an arena. Located a 10 minute drive from Canungra for local shopping and services and only a 45 minute drive to the Gold Coast beaches this is the perfect rural retreat.
The Homestead features :
- Wraparound verandas
- Welcoming entry into the wide central hallway
- Polished 6 timber floorboards
- Towering 12" ceilings, VJs throughout, picture rails
- French Doors throughout the home
- Freshly painted in the main living areas
- Light and airy timber Country Kitchen, plenty of cupboard space
- Casual living and dining areas off the kitchen with French doors
- Formal Lounge room with brick fireplace and French doors with elegant led light panels leading to the veranda
- Separate Study
- 5 Large Bedrooms, Master suite with spacious ensuite and walk in robe.
- Large family bathroom
- Separate Laundry
- Established Gardens, Citrus Trees, Rose Garden
- Local school bus services the area
You will be impressed with what this property has to offer in this pristine location.
Inspections by appointment.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6 Illinbah Road FLYING FOX