6 Christopher Court, SALISBURY NORTH SA 5108
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Apr 2017
A Sweet Investment
6 Christopher Court, Salisbury North is a blue chip investment property currently leased to global tenant Unilever who trade under the household brand Streets Ice Cream.
The property is a modern cool-room facility comprised on a well set out 4,584 sqm site.
Key Property Features:
- Bitumen sealed 4,584 sqm site
- 530 sqm Chiller/Antechamber
- 168 sqm warehouse
- 338 sqm of high quality office accommodation
- 2 self-levelling loading docks
- Wash bay
- Ample staff and visitor parking
- Significant depreciation benefits.
- Leased to Unilever Aus. Limited as distributors for Streets Ice Cream
- GBX Listed Company
- NEW 5 + 3 + 3 year lease
- $250.940 p.a. net + Outgoings + GST
- Commenced 1 May 2015
Full financials are available on request.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6 Christopher Court SALISBURY NORTH