6 Bulwer Road, MOSS VALE NSW 2577
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Oct 2016
Major Industrial Landbank Opportunity
Colliers International is delighted to offer 6 Bulwer Road, Moss Vale to the market for sale.
The property presents an excellent opportunity for owner occupiers, land bankers, developers, builders, horticulturalists and other associated purchasers to acquire a large 8.69ha freehold industrial parcel of land. The zoning of the site is IN2, Light Industrial which offers flexible opportunities for a variety of uses.
The property is located on Bulwer Road, Moss Vale, a major town within the Southern Highlands area of Sydney, NSW. Located 90 minutes south of Sydney CBD and 60 minutes south of Wollongong CBD. Moss Vale is 127km south of Sydney and the site is strategically located within the Moss Vale Enterprise Zone – an area identified and acknowledged by council as the focus of future industrial development in the highlands.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Large scale development opportunity of 8.69 hectares
• Land banking
• Purchase a site for partial owner occupation with future expansion capacity
• Opportunity to acquire with historically low interest rates
• Zoned IN2 Light Industrial
• DA approved for a 15 lot land subdivision
• Broad range of potential uses permissible
• Potential rezoning to residential (STCA)
• Thriving regional location in Southern Highlands
• Direct access to Hume Highway providing efficient links to Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Port Kembla
• Proximity to Sydney Melbourne rail line and adjacent to private rail spur
• Dedicated industrial rail line connecting Port Kembla with Moss Vale
• Major occupiers in the immediate area include Boral, Joy Mining Machinery, Spantec Systems, Cromford Group, Omnia Cement,
Inghams, Rocla, Dux Waterheaters, Garvan Institute, Austral Bricks and Tyree Industries.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6 Bulwer Road MOSS VALE