6-8 Gribble Street Gungahlin ACT 2912
- Medical / Consulting
- 113 - 572 m²
- For Sale, From $678,000
BRAND NEW COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES, READY RIGHT NOW
- 7 Ground Floor Units 113m2 - 572m2
- Broad purpose clause
- Ample Basement & On-Street Parking
A commercial property at Ruby Gungahlin is a fantastic opportunity to capitalise on the lifestyle hub that is emerging in one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Not only has Gungahlin become a vibrant and exciting place to live, but is now the perfect spot to do business.
Ruby Gungahlin is a high quality mixed use precinct containing 179 residential apartments plus 1238m2 of ground floor commercial space and 302 on-site car parks. Conveniently located on Gribble Street between the major corridors of Anthony Rolfe Ave and Gundaroo Drive, these premium ground floor commercial tenancies at Ruby Gungahlin will support a broad range of businesses. A wide purpose clause allows for businesses such as medical, health facilities, restaurants, shops, offices, drinking establishments and indoor recreation.
Why buy commercial property in Gungahlin?
- Gungahlin is not only the fastest growing region in the ACT but one of the fastest growing regions in Australia.
- With a catchment of 80,000 residents and a projected increase to over 127,000 by 2035, the Gungahlin region has never been a more attractive place to start or expand your business venture.
- Home buyers, and in particular young families, are attracted by good infrastructure, affordable prices, quality homes, a vibrant town centre and a fantastic lifestyle. 61% of Gungahlin residents are young families.
- The area immediately around the Ruby Gungahlin development is popular for its award winning cafe's, restaurants and bars. Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart, Big W and Bunnings are all just a 5 minute walk away.
- The new Gungahlin to Canberra City light rail system has only added to the attraction of this business precinct. The Gungahlin light rail terminal is just a short walk from Ruby.
- $3 billion of government funds committed to infrastructure and growth in Canberra.
- Canberra has Australia's number 1 ranking university (ANU) plus 4 other world ranking universities.
- Canberra is home to over 50 federal government agencies and 25,000 private companies.
- In addition to the 179 residential apartments at Jade Gungahlin, there will also be over 1300 additional residential apartments within a 5 minute walk. Jade is set to become a popular meeting place as these residents make their way to and from work each day.
Ruby is perfect for your business:
- Each tenancy has double glazing and high ceiling that gives your business that premium look and feel
- 7 tenancy opportunities
- Ample street and secured basement parking opportunities
- Commercial tenancies have access to all of Ruby's shared spaces which include a 20 metre roof top pool, gymnasium and multiple alfresco dining and entertainment options
- This property is completed and ready for immediate occupation.
Commercial units available for sale:
Unit 180 - 113m2 | $678,000 + GST Includes 2 Car Parks Plus Fit Out Package
Unit 181 & 182 - 221m2 | $1,326,000 + GST Includes 4 Car Parks Plus Fit Out Package
Unit 183 - 135m2 | $742,500 + GST Includes 3 Car Parks
Unit 184 - 142m2 | $781,000 + GST Includes 3 Car Parks
Unit 185 - 142m2 | $781,000 + GST Includes 3 Car Parks
Unit 186 - 153m2 | $841,500 + GST Includes 4 Car Parks
Unit 187 - 147m2 | $918,000 + GST Includes 4 Car Parks SOLD
Unit 188 - 185m2 | $1,295,000 + GST Includes 4 Car Parks SOLD
Note you have options to combine some of the commercial units at Ruby if you require larger spaces.
|Floor Area||113 - 572 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||27 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Nov 2020|