6/29-39 Business Drive, NARANGBA QLD 4504
Contact Agent for Sale Price | $60,500 P/A Net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Nov 2016
Excellent Location - Modern Industrial
This modern industrial unit has an unmatched location within the Moreton Bay Region - the fastest growing shire in Australia*
Conveniently located on the Northern boundary of North Lakes the subject premises offers fast and easy access to the Bruce Highway, Brisbane airport, CBD, and Port Of Brisbane.
The property is situated in a busy industrial estate and was recently voted the premier master planned community in the country and home to businesses such as Bunnings and Costco.
- 550m2 + 105m2 External Storage
- Male and Female toilet facilities
- Large 5000 x 5000 Roller Door
- Internal Clearance of minimum 7m under beam
- 6 exclusive car parks
- 3 phase power
- Container set down area
- Functional 2 road access allowing B-double drive through
- Current holding income of $48,000 net
- Located approximately 32km North of Brisbane's CBD in between North Lakes and Caboolture.
- Easy access to major arterial roads
- The complex has dedicated in ground conduit ready for fibre optic cable installation to the Unit
The Moreton Bay Region comprises the former Caboolture and Pine Rivers Shires, and Redcliffe City, and covers 2,037 square kilometres. The Australian Beurau of Statistics shows as at 2014 the region had a population of 417,137 persons, the third largest local government population in Australia (following Brisbane and the Gold Coast).
*Australian Bureau of Statistics
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6/29-39 Business Drive NARANGBA