6/18 - 20 George Street, SANDRINGHAM VIC 3191
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Nov 2016
One of Only Two Left!
Welcome to the most brilliantly designed, mixed commercial development that Bayside has ever seen.
Innovate your business and work space, designed by acclaimed architects Rothe Lowman, this high tech unit will give your business that edge it deserves.
Key benefits include:
* Unit 6 - Two level 'high tech' office / warehouse
* Warehouse: 173sqm (approx.)
* Office/mezzanine: 41sqm (approx.)
* Great views over Heathland Reserve
* Sleek, modern and practical work space
* Height clearance of 6m (warehouses only)
* RSD (electric), 3 phase power, kitchenette, toilet & shower
* The perfect ingredients for a balanced lifestyle
* The large childcare facility at the front of the development will bring much movement and vibrance
* Constructing commencing - due for completion March / April 2017
Another quality development by Trumen Corp.
For full brochure, plans, fixtures and contact please contact the agents below:
Saska Muijs - 0448 935 858
John Muys - 0400 511 883
James Glen - 0401 493 277
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6/18 - 20 George Street SANDRINGHAM