6.11B/11 Bay Drive, MEADOWBANK NSW 2114
$1200 per week
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting, Offices, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
Retail opportunity at Meadowbank's Village Plaza
Excellent Opportunity! to bring your business in to this vibrant and versatile retail space at Meadowbank Shopping center.
Village Plaza Shepherds Bay, Meadowbank is a thriving retail destination anchored by ALDI Superarket, Supa IGA, Australia Post and over 20 specialty stores.
Located at the Bay drive end with high traffic exposure, the property offers:
• 110 sqm (approx.) open plan
• Excellent office or retail area
• Reception , office areas and staff amenities
• Meadowbank train station, ferry
• Convenient location within walking distance to railway
station, Bus station and Ferry Warf
• Ideal for Medical Centres, Offices, Restaurants, Retail
Shops, Coaching Centres and any more.
• Current tenants include: Supa IGA, ALDI, Village Fresh
Grocer, Australia Post, You Save Chemist, Chambers
Cellers, Cake and Bakery, Newsagents, Village Doctors,
Dentists, , Supremo Pizza Italian Resturant, Thai
restaurant, Takeaway, Cafes, Delicatessen, Butcher,
Asian Groceries and more
• Available Now
This ever growing Sheppard’s Bay precinct has got unlimited potential with more and more higher density residential development underway with commercial and retail activities.
For further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact Edward Kim on 0433 135 987
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
6.11B/11 Bay Drive MEADOWBANK