591 Hunter Street Newcastle NSW 2300
- 429 m²
Your CBD Landmark
The subject property is located on the southern side of Hunter Street, between Steel Street and Union Street, at the western end of the Newcastle CBD, which is benefiting from increased public investment, and in turn high levels of market demand.
The subject property comprises a two storey brick commercial building. The property is fully compliant in accessibility and amenities, including an internal lift providing an additional access to the first floor.
The Ground Floor currently provides a large conference and training room, meeting room and open plan office. The First Floor comprises of a predominantly open plan office accommodation including 14 workstations, together with two private offices and a meeting room to the front / northern elevation.
- Site Area - 285sqm (approx.)
- Building Area - 429sqm (approx.)
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use under Newcastle LEP 2012
- Two car spaces
- Outstanding staff amenity and close to shopping centres and public transport.
- High exposure location in Newcastle West
- Opposite proposed Honeysuckle lightrail stop and located 650 metres (approx.) to The Wickham Transport Interchange (under construction).
- 500 metres (approx.) west of The University of Newcastle’s New Space Campus (under construction).
- Potential to capitalise on flexible planning controls.
The property is being offered For Sale by Auction (if not sold prior).
|Date Sold||20 Mar 2017|
|Floor Area||429 m²|
|Land Area||285 m²|
|Last updated||21 Mar 2017|