590 Boundary Drain Road, KOO WEE RUP VIC 3981
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
A Huge Parcel of Farm Land
- 120 Acres of Farm Land
- Including a 3 bedroom owner"s residence
- Approx. 25 kms from Cranbourne and Approx. 71kms from Melbourne CBD
- Bayles Regional Primary School - approx. 2.38km
- Koo Wee Rup Secondary college - approx. 4.32km
- Koo Wee Rup Regional Health Service - approx. 4.74km
- Nar Nar Goon Railway Station approx. 17.2km
- Pakenham Railway Station approx. 19.5km
- Pakenham Place Shopping Centre 19.8km
- Heritage Springs Shopping Centre approx. 21km
- Koo Wee Rup is Australia"s largest asparagus growing district. It is also a beef farming and potato growing area.
- The Koo Wee Rup Bypass is a road link between Heaseville-Koo Wee Rup Road and the South Gippsland Highway.
Property Code: 981
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
590 Boundary Drain Road KOO WEE RUP