59 Recreation Street, TWEED HEADS NSW 2485
Buyer Range $640,000 - $680,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
SOUND INVESTMENT - 7% net return!
Unique opportunity to add this exceptional Queenslander style property, which has been operating as a Dentistry since 1989 to your investment portfolio.
- Well restored main residence with new colour bond roof
- 2 street frontage (Recreation St at front & Phillips Lane at the rear)
- Waiting room, reception, 2 surgeries, lead lined X-Ray room, kitchen / lab, staff room & toilet facilities
- All health requirements associated with the fit out for the tenancy approved by local authorities
- Split system air-conditioning x 4
- Ramped entry for ease of mobility
- Front & rear car parking to accommodate 7 vehicles
- Dental Partners Pty Ltd - T/A Maven Dental
- Lease expiring on 25/6/2018
- Current base rental $45,600 + Outgoings + GST (if applicable)
- All outgoings payable by the tenant
- Options to renew for 1 x 5yr terms (2018-2023)
- Annual rental reviews 3% PA (market rent at year 1 of option)
- Land Area: 594.SQM (Dimensions: 15m x 40m approx.)
- R3 / Medium Density Residential / allowing multi dwellings to 3 levels (14.9m)
- Council approved for 'Professional Consulting Rooms' on 13/4/1989
Recreation Street has a majority of residents, however accommodates Police & Courthouse as well as other commercial & medical business operations.
It is moments to Coolangatta / Tweed & diagonally opposite the superb Tweed River waterfront Ivory Hotel situated on Wharf St.
Other local conveniences include, Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Twin Towns, Tweed Shire Council office, Tweed Bowls, Tweed Hospital & Coolangatta / Tweed Golf Club all within close proximity.
In addition, Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are both within (6) minutes, with John Flynn Hospital another (6) minutes to the North.
World class surf beaches such as D-bah, Snapper, Rainbow, Greenmount & Kirra are all within (8) minutes.
Whether you are future professional or residential owner occupier, passive residential investor, seasoned commercial campaigner or hunting something positive for your Super Fund, then this property is a perfect choice.
Properties of this style & calibre are tightly held and extremely sought after so please don't delay getting your ink on this Contract.
David Stringer : 0418 150 731
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
59 Recreation Street TWEED HEADS