59 Recreation Street, TWEED HEADS NSW 2485
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
FOR LEASE OR SALE / HEALTH - MEDICAL APPROVED
Unique opportunity to lease or purchase this exceptional freestanding Queenslander style property, which has been operating as a Dentistry since 1989.
Council approved for any health / medical related operation.
- Well restored main residence with new colour bond roof
- 2 street frontage (Recreation St at front & Phillips Lane at the rear)
- Waiting room, reception, 2 surgeries, lead lined X-Ray room, kitchen / lab, staff room & toilet facilities
- All health requirements associated with the fit out for the tenancy approved by local authorities
- Split system air-conditioning x 4
- Ramped entry for ease of mobility
- Front & rear car parking to accommodate 7 vehicles
- Land Area: 594.SQM (Dimensions: 15m x 40m approx.)
- R3 / Medium Density Residential / allowing multi dwellings to 3 levels (14.9m)
- Council approved for 'Professional Consulting Rooms' on 13/4/1989
- $47,500 PA plus outgoings & GST
- Long lease available
Recreation Street has a majority of residents, however accommodates Police & Courthouse as well as other commercial & medical business operations.
It is moments to Coolangatta / Tweed & diagonally opposite the superb Tweed River waterfront Ivory Hotel situated on Wharf St.
Other local conveniences include, Jack Evans Boat Harbour, Twin Towns, Tweed Shire Council office, Tweed Bowls, Tweed Hospital & Coolangatta / Tweed Golf Club all within close proximity.
In addition, Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are both within (6) minutes, with John Flynn Hospital another (6) minutes to the North.
World class surf beaches such as D-bah, Snapper, Rainbow, Greenmount & Kirra are all within (8) minutes.
Whether you are future professional or residential owner occupier, passive residential investor, seasoned commercial campaigner or hunting something positive for your Super Fund, then this property is a perfect choice.
Properties of this style & calibre are tightly held and extremely sought after so please don't delay getting your ink on this Contract.
Property available For lease or Sale @ $650,000.
Please contact David Stringer in total confidence for further information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
59 Recreation Street TWEED HEADS