59 Northville Drive, BARNSLEY NSW 2278
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Dec 2016
Warehouse & Office Space with Options
- Offering two adjoining units that provide flexibility. Occupy or Lease as a whole or as separate units. Ideal for businesses
looking for affordable yet practical workshop space close to the Motorway and areas of Lake Macquarie and Newcastle.
- Located on the southern side of Northville Drive, Barnsley the property fronts Northville Drive which is the main road
servicing the Barnsley area. Northville Drive connects to George Booth Drive and Main Road at the roundabout at
Edgeworth. George Booth Drive provides direct access to the M1 Motorway to the north and new Hunter Expressway.
- Unit 1 – Positioned closest to the car parking area and comprising a professional office at the front of the workshop. The office includes one manager’s office, open plan administration area, lunch room, amenities and archive room. The
workshop is clearspan and has approximately 100 AMP 3-phase power and a single roller door.
- Unit 2 – Separated by a full metal clad wall. This area has its own small office and amenities area. Unit 2 is separately
metered for electricity. This unit has two roller doors and parking is at the rear of the building in front of the offices.
- There is a car park at the front of the property with 14 designated parking spaces.
- Site area: 4,307sqm
- Zoned IN2 Light Industrial under Lake Macquarie LEP 2014.
For Sale $1,100,000 + GST
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
59 Northville Drive BARNSLEY