59 Corymbia Place Parkinson QLD 4115
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 3,508 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
High Yielding Industrial Investment - Rare Parkinson Asset - First Time Released to Market
- 100% Tenanted Near New Building
- First Time Released to the Market
- Ample Onsite Car Parking
Located in Southlink Business Park, Parkinson, this large functional office/warehouse comprises a single or two units facility. The building is currently subdivided into two units, both with well appointed office space. This modern warehouse has a 8.5m* high clearspan. The complex allows for up to 6 x 40ft* containers to be dropped onsite as well as 20* onsite car parks.
Key highlights include:
- Near new building split into 2 tenancies
- 3,508sq m* of tilt panel building on 7,115sq m* of land facing the Motorway
- Triple Net Income: $388,876* per annum
- Currently tenanted by National Logistics and Rice Furniture
- 4 month & 6 month bank guarantee in place
|Floor Area||3,508 m²|
|Land Area||7,115 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||14 Oct 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.