59 Chandlers Lane, Wyong Creek NSW 2259
- Rural / Farming
- 14.2 ha
- Sold, $1,630,000
Closely held family farm. First time offered to the market for over 30 years. Set on 35 acres approx. in the stunning Yarramalong Valley is some of the most fertile land in the district.
Situated in a quiet country lane, this extremely versatile and productive property would suit many applications from the budding cattle baron to the equine enthusiast.
The homestead is sun filled and airy and designed to suit the “farm” lifestyle. Offering a great mix of casual living and alfresco entertaining. It’s the perfect place to spend time with family and friends away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
There’s an abundance of water, multiple outbuildings including a separate self-contained cabin, machinery shed and workshop. It has council services, close to schools, shops, handy to Wyong, Tuggerah, M1 and around 50 minutes from Sydney’s North Shore.
- Idyllic rural location
- Cattle yard with loading race
- Prime agricultural acres
- Comfortable family home with alarm system
- Open plan kitchen with casual living and dining
- Formal lounge and dining
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two large bedrooms plus study nook
- Wood fire heater
- Abundance of water
- Alfresco entertaining
- Direct creek access
- Machinery shed and workshop
- Yards, chicken run and orchard
- Council services
- Surrounded by other premium properties
- Close to schools and shops
- Handy to Wyong, Tuggerah and M1
- Around 50 minutes from Sydney’s North Shore
|Date Sold||30 Nov 2018|
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||14.2 ha|
|Last updated||26 Nov 2018|