575 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- 100 - 1,047 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
Fitted Top Floor Opportunity
- Fitted and refurbished tenancies
- Recently refurbished building
- Flexible lease terms
Located within Melbournes Western Core, 575 Bourke Street benefits from a rejuvenated precinct providing abundant and vibrant retail amenity, tram services immediately adjacent to the building and only short walk to Southern Cross Station and the law courts.
Recent Building upgrade works include:
Newly refurbished entry foyer;
Newly delivered End of Trip Facilities (EOT)
Passenger lift replacement (completes mid 2021)
The building also features onsite car parking and a co-working/flex space provider allowing for ultimate flexibility.
The following tenancies are currently available:
- 1,047sq m (Top floor)
- Self-contained whole floor
- Offered as Fitted or clear refurbished space
- Natural light from 4 sides.
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Central core with private amenities
- Available from early 2021
- Offered in a refurbished condition with mezzanine kitchenette
- High ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Private entrance
- Suitable for office or retail use
- Available immediately
For further details please contact the appointed agents.
|Floor Area||100 - 1,047 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||4.5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||82 x Onsite parkings|
|Last updated||23 Oct 2020|