5670 North West Coastal Highway Alma WA 6535
- Rural / Farming
- 22.88 ha
- For sale, $300,000 (GST na)
• Attractive 22.88 ha property with fertile red loam, Jam and Gum trees and highway frontage
• Massive 30 x 12 x 6.5 metre powered shed with 4 metre verandas
• 120sqm, basic living area over two levels
• 3.6 x 3.6m cool-room, previously used for fruit and vegetables
• 8 x 1-acre horticulture lots, 30,000 gallon combined water storage
• Great property for small stock, contractor/tradie or hobby farmer
5670 North West Coastal Highway is a picturesque 22.88ha property just 4km north of Northampton. The property is a pleasant blend of fertile red loam soils, gum lined winter creek and pockets of granite boulders. Previously used for horticulture, the water infrastructure remains for the 8 x 1-acre plots that produced varieties of grape, mango, orange and several vegetables.
The dominate feature of the property is the enviable 30 x 12 x 6.5m shed located in an elevated position overlooking the valley to the north and west. The shed is a massive, concreted and powered "play" area with a basic living area built into one end. The living is approximately 120 sqm over two levels and includes a bathroom, open plan kitchen and two toilets. The shed has generous 4m verandas to all sides and a built in 3.6 x 3.6m sliding door cool-room. Access is achieved through two sets of drive through roller doors, plus 2 PA doors and sliding glass doors to the living end.
With such a generous catchment area, it is only natural to have a rain water tank. This property has a 90,000-litre rainwater tank, backed up with a 45,000-litre concrete, bore water tank. The bore is central to property, connected to power and has been recently tested for quality.
This property has all the big expenses completed and would suit a tradesperson, contractor or anyone looking for a small holding on the outskirts of a progressive country town.
This is the property that every bloke dreams of!
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||22.88 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Sep 2019|