56 Whitehall Street Footscray VIC 3011
- Hotel / Leisure
- 290 m²
“IMPOSING FOOTSCRAY LANDMARK”
Nelson Alexander Commercial are delighted to offer for public auction, this imposing Footscray landmark, situated on this prominent corner of Whitehall Street and Bunbury Street, and only minutes to the heart of the Footscray shopping and lifestyle precincts.
This outstanding corner property boasts an impressive period façade, larger rear garden with garage/storage sheds and has been refurbished throughout to provide boutique residential accommodation (Air BNB).
The Property also features a planning permit for use as a licensed restaurant and café and offers the astute purchaser a high degree of flexibility for future occupation or redevelopment of the site (STPA).
• Activity Centre zoning – Schedule 1
• Land Size 518sqm(approx.)
• Imposing bluestone building
• Prime Corner position with fantastic exposure
• Rapidly evolving Footscray location
• Stunning city Skyline and Dockland views
• Suit investors, owner occupiers or future redevelopment
• Large rear yard
• Current rental income from existing Residential tenancies
• A truly outstanding opportunity to acquire a landmark
corner building in this premier city fringe location
For all property enquiries, to arrange an inspection or to request copies of contract of sale and vendor statement, please contact exclusive selling agents Nelson Alexander Commercial on 9419 5511.
|Date Sold||8 Jan 2018|
|Floor Area||290 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Jan 2018|