56-60 Ballan Road Werribee VIC 3030
- Development / Land
- 1,600 m²
- For Sale, Expression of Interest
Approved plans and permits for 10 big townhouses or potential for a child care, aged care centre (STCA)!
Rarely in a lifetime does the opportunity become available to purchase a property so scarce it will become the prize gem in your investment portfolio. Situated on the Western side of the Melbourne sitting on three separate titles, this is one in a lifetime opportunity awaits you in the ever-growing suburb of Werribee. With main road exposure in a popular pocket, and a huge 1,600m2 featuring around 46 meters of frontage facing to Main Road, where approximately 1500 + cars pass through entire day.
This block of land includes a very beautiful double story house with 4 good sized bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, 3 bedrooms surrounding separate bathrooms.
- An ideal development site of 1,600 sq m*
- Recently approved permit for a fantastic residential project comprising 10 spacious townhouses
- Surrounded by extensive retail amenity including across the road Eagle Stadium, Very well known Watton St, Coles ,Bunnings & office works.
- Located within high growth corridor with countless surrounding successful townhouse.
- Easy access to Werribee Train Station and easy access to freeway just 30 Minutes to CBD.
- Fantastic location surrounded by hospitals, local retail shops, nature reserves and educational facilities.
The opportunity to secure a high quality site surrounded by arterial networks providing direct access to metropolitan Melbourne as well as abundant lifestyle and retail amenity is sure to be highly sought after, especially when you consider the permit for a major townhouse development.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.