555 Bourke Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
SETTING A NEW STANDARD IN OFFICE SPACE
Located in the new commercial ‘centre’ of Melbourne’s CBD, only a stone's throw away from the Law Courts and positioned amongst the vibrant Collins and Bourke Streets. St James square offers a distinctive and unique CBD office space that expresses and reinforces the vision and values of today’s corporate tenant.
The redevelopment and revitalisation of St James demonstrates a bold new direction for one of Melbourne’s historical landmarks, providing the opportunity to create an efficient, healthy workplace that will inspire and motivate employees.
555 Bourke Street Features:
• A Superb Next Generation Working Environment
• Large Efficient Floor Plates
• Range of Tenancy Sizes
• Centrally Located to all public transport with Southern Cross station 400 metres away
• Prestigious & quality address
• 100% Full Fresh Air Distribution System with LTVAV (Low Temperature Variable Air Volume)
• Innovative & Unique Design
• Abundant End Of Trip Facilities and tenant amenities including bike storage for 200 Bicycles, 200 Lockers and 18 customized shower facilities.
• Meeting & Conference facilities
• Substantial on-site retail and public space amenity
• Available for occupation immediately
Part Level 1 (North): 1,476sqm approx.
Part Level 6 (North): 861sqm
For further information or to discuss the opportunity to be a part of a new benchmark standard in office space, please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
555 Bourke Street MELBOURNE