55 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Price on Applicaiton
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 500 - 970m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Mar 2017
Quality Paris End Opportunity
55 Collins Street is situated in the heart of Melbourne’s famous Paris End, boasting outstanding views, excellent natural light and providing occupants with quality A grade accommodation and service. The opportunity is available to lease newly refurbished and fully fitted floors.
The Paris End location of the property provides the absolute best in amenity with a short walk to many of Melbourne’s transport network hubs and famous landmarks such as the Flinders Lane restaurant precinct, Treasury Gardens, Federation Square, China Town and the MCG.
Collins Place retail centre sits directly under the building providing a “City within a City” and includes quality fashion outlets, cafes, food providers, a hotel and a cinema.
Parliament Station is only a 3 minute walk from the building and the Collins Street tram hub is located directly outside the building. The east end location of the property also provides excellent access to Melbourne’s comprehensive freeway and road network.
The building features are as followed:
- Space available from 500m2 to 970m2.
- Significant forecourt & ground floor foyer works that include a spectacular and architecturally designed entry point to Collins Place
- Brand new fully refurbished open plan floors and fitted floors available.
- Prime East End location within minutes walk of Melbourne’s best restaurants including Press Club, Cumulus Inc, Ezard, Coda, The Italian and Pei Modern.
- Substantial retail amenity in Collins Place complex including Hotel Sofitel
- Excellent views due to the building sitting 45 degrees offset to the street with natural light from all four sides of the building
- Quality A Grade building services featuring high quality End of Trip facilities that include bike racks, shower facilities, significant parking and access to the recently refurbished squash courts.
To arrange an inspection, please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
55 Collins Street MELBOURNE