55 Barkly Hwy Mount Isa QLD 4825
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Expressions Of Interest
The Barkly Hotel Motel
- Diverse revenue streams
- Close to town's centre
- Large land holding
Expression of Interest
- Only minutes from the airport, the town's city centre, and one
of the most productive single mines in Australia.
- Owned by interstate hotelier, operated under management.
- Diverse revenue streams via beverage, gaming (35 EGM's)
accommodation, retail and income via a tenanted gymnasium and tenanted bistro.
- Strong regional centre, tightly held asset, limited competition.
- Large land holding of 1.35ha*, big venue which is well presented and tidy.
- Hotel facilities; public bar, sports bar, gaming lounge (35 EGM's), TAB & Keno, lounge bar and bistro, function rooom, beer garden, drive through bottleshop and a leased gymnasium.
- Accommodation comprising 44 motel rooms and manager's residence.
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||1.35 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Nov 2018|