55 Adderton Road and 1, 5 & 11 Telopea Street Telopea NSW 2117
- Development / Land
- 2,996 m²
- For Sale, EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
DA APPROVED LOCAL LANDMARK DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH INCOME
Offered to the market for the first time since being developed over 60 years ago, Moxham Commercial is proud to present to market this leased neighbourhood shopping strip with DA Approval for a Mixed Use Development. This remarkable island site has multiple street frontages and boasts a prime position opposite Telopea's future Light Rail Station.
Existing improvements comprise 11 leased retail shops, first floor offices and 8 residential tenancies returning a passing net annual income of $304,858* p.a excluding GST.
The property will be offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing, Thursday, 28th July at 4:00pm (AEST).
A summary of highlights of the property are outlined below:
- First time ever offered
- Approved for 60 units and 2,400sqm* of retail
- Proudly positioned opposite Telopea's future Light Rail Station
- Existing fully leased neighbourhood shopping mall and first floor apartments
- Net Income $304,858* p.a excluding GST
- Land area 2,996 sqm*, island site
- Zoning: B1: Neighbourhood Centre
The property is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing, Thursday, 28th July at 4:00pm (AEST).
For more information, please contact the below exclusive selling agents:
0413 838 339
0439 505 752