548 Henry Lawson Drive, MUDGEE NSW 2850
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
A Gem within a stones throw of Mudgee!
Presenting an opportunity to step into a dress circle location with a quality block of land and comfortable family home. The perfect spot for you to move in and enjoy the country lifestyle.
* 41 acres productive country ? 20 acres of lucerne
* 4 bedroom/2 bathroom residence
* Large open timber kitchen with casual dining area
* 2 living areas plus Formal dining room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning / Jetmaster wood fire
* Surrounded by established gardens overlooking main dam
* 16 Panel/3.3kw back to the grid solar system
* Bore and well (both currently unequipped)
* 10 megalitre dam plus one other dam
* 9 megalitre irrigation licence plus abundant water storage
* 17m x 17m machinery shed plus 3 bay car shed
* 2 acre table grape vineyard plus established orchard
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
548 Henry Lawson Drive MUDGEE