543 Bridge Road, RICHMOND VIC 3121
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Mar 2017
A View from the Bridge
Colliers International is excited to offer Level 4 at 543 Bridge Road, Richmond for lease.
Situated within the prominent Bridge Road precinct, the building offers unrivalled exposure to surrounding amenity, including iconic cafes, restaurants, fashion retailers as well as trams on the doorstep.
Located just off the corner of Burnley Street, the building also provides easy access to the CBD with direct links to the Monash Freeway and Eastern Freeway and cyclist tracks surrounding the Yarra River.
Key building and tenancy highlights:
• Efficient 550-785sqm floorplate with fantastic natural light and views
• Quality fitted offices including reception area, boardroom, meeting rooms and an open plan working environment
• Panoramic views of the Melbourne CBD
• End of Trip facilities including showers
• Secure basement car parking with lift servicing all levels
• Potential signage opportunities to major tenants (subject to STCA and Lessor approval)
This is the perfect opportunity to position your business in a state-of-the-art A Grade corporate office, which offers everything your people need to successfully thrive in the workplace - without the CBD rents!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Damien or Chris from Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
543 Bridge Road RICHMOND