542 Hawthorne Drive, ARMIDALE NSW 2350
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION!!
OWNER SAYS SELL!!
Professionals Armidale are proud to offer you this absolute rural paradise in the tightly held Arding locality, halfway between Armidale & Uralla. Inspection will reveal a modern residence & amenities, first class rural infrastructure complementing a highly productive beef cattle property.
The Residence: Upon walking into this immaculate home you will notice:
* Lounge room featuring an attractive raked ceiling, with expansive natural light windows
* 4 bedrooms with BIR (Generous Main - ensuite with spa bath, double basin vanity, & WIR )
* Fully renovated kitchen with too many features to list!
* Large family room off the kitchen and meals area with beaut Ultimate wood heater
* Rumpus room which could also be used as a pool / snooker room
* Swimming Pool (65000Lt) including all filtration equipment and solar heated. Within the pool precinct there also is an undercover patio entertaining area.
* 15m x 18m "Australian Barn" shed fully powered with 32 fluros and 20 double power points mainly 15 amp. Partially concreted flooring with its own telephone!
* Secondary four car shed with power and storage.
* 7.6 Kw Solar electricity generation system - Property is completely run under its own solar power generation. (The current vendors receive a cheque each quarter for surplus solar power generated electricity)
* All new fully galvanised steel cattle race & crush and cattle yards
* 3 water storage tanks (140,000 litres storage capacity).
* Veggie patch & cherry, lemon, fig fruit trees, new dog enclosure & chook run
* Approx 110 acres with good fencing
* One large dam, two smaller dams, & seven cattle water troughs supplied by reticulated and pressured bore water. Two bores (one capped) & one well.
* Carrying capacity - Currently grows out 50 steers pa.
These are only SOME of the fantastic features this immaculate property has to offer!!
If you are considering purchasing a small acreage in the near future and you are looking for a quality property with substantial improvements then this one is sure to captivate you. Book your inspection today, owner is ready to move on!! Call Ben Saxby on 0413 279 884.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
542 Hawthorne Drive ARMIDALE