54 Tacoma Cct, CANNING VALE WA 6155
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Mar 2017
Unique property in Canning Vale built to the highest standard - Available Now!
Alliance Commercial and Raine & Horne Commercial are proud to present this fantastic property to the marketplace for lease. The owner has spared no expense and is building this facility to an exceptionally high standard with a clever design incorporating a secured container lay down area which is also covered for weather protection. Also the property has approximately a 10 metre panel height for huge warehousing/racking potential!!
The property has the following features:
- Approx.* 360m office area split over two levels
- Approx.* 1,694m warehouse area
- 10m panel height
- Additional rear yard
- Two warehouse entry points
- Approximately 30 car bays
- 3 phase power with 200 Amps
- Well appointed office area with fully ducted air-conditioning,
suspended ceilings, modern LED lighting etc
- All standard amenities included
- Secure car park/"container lay down" area
- Fully secured property with 2.2m high fence with Gates.
- Extra mezzanine storage *44sqm
- Extra undercover canopy area *205sqm
- Undercover car bays
- Fantastic incentives offered
For further information please feel free to call either Daniel Makin on 0439 904 797 or Anthony Vulinovich on 0411 516 343.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
54 Tacoma Cct CANNING VALE