54 Nursery Street Narara NSW 2250
- Rural / Farming
- 9.31 ha
Picturesque escape close to coastal CBD
Secluded, though near everyday necessities, this unique property provides an exclusive opportunity. The Central Coast in high demand, this is the opportunity to purchase 23 acres of land.
- Measuring approx. 9.31 Hectares (93,100 sqm) of natural bush setting
- Location of being out of the hustle and bustle but moments to Gosford CBD
- Offered for the first time in over 35 years.
- 2km to Narara train station, schools and shopping village
- Easy access to Erina Fair, Terrigal Beach, tennis courts and schools
- Rare coastal offering within easy reach of shops, amenities
- Bus services available nearby to schools
- 8km to Gosford train station
- 7km to Point Frederick waterfront
- 10km to Erina Fair, the largest shopping centre on the Central Coast
Water Rates $107pa
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.