535-537 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $272.73 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Nov 2016
High Exposure CBD Office Space
- The subject property is located on the corner of the busy Hunter and Union Street intersection, in the heart of the
- The building benefits from superb surrounding amenity, including services such as major banks, post offices and
public transport, as well as general retail, cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Internally, the ground floor presents open retail/office accommodation including split system air-conditioning, private
kitchenette and shared amenities.
- The first floor presents open plan office accommodation including several offices, meeting room and board room. The
first floor is serviced by ducted air conditioning as well as private male & female amenities and kitchenette.
Ground Floor, 535 Hunter Street
- Area - 104sqm (approx.)
- Rental (per annum) - LEASED
First Floor, 535 Hunter Street
- Area - 170sqm (approx.)
- Rental per annum) - LEASED
537 Hunter Street
- Area - 55sqm
- Rental (per annum) - $15,000 gross plus GST
- Outgoings are included in the above mentioned rental. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business
related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning,
telephones, air conditioning maintenance etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
535-537 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE