53 Garden Street Blackall QLD 4472
- Hotel / Leisure
- 8,010 m²
- For Sale, Call for price
BLACKALL CARAVAN PARK IS FOR SALE
- 45 registered power sites
- 3 self-contained units & 3 cabins
- Pets okay, free wifi, hot water
This profitable freehold business is positioned just off the Landsborough Highway in town. The caravan park is very popular with a mix of travellers and tourists alike throughout the year.
The Owner has maintained a high standard in presenting the business for sale and comes with the following qualities:
- Excellent Presentation throughout the complex
- Up to date financial figures (Dec 2019)
- A great mix of accommodationcabins, overnight accommodation, van sites and camping
- 45 registered power sites and another 15 sites-not powered
- Combination of 3 self-contained units and 3 contained cabins
- Renewed electricity cables to sites and main fuse box in 2019
- Recently renovated amenity block with self-contained bathrooms
- The park comes with a disable bathroom and wheel chair facility for dining
- Relaxing atmosphere set amongst the well-cared for garden and trees.
- In the centre of the Park is an outdoor cooking facility under roof allowing for guests to mingle with other guests and enjoy a meal, drinks and entertainment
- The Park has a well-stocked Kiosk, laundry and unlimited hot water
- Pet friendly, free wifi and meals served to rooms
- Quality Assured with T- QUAL and ACCREDITED TOURISM BUSINESS certificates
- Walking distance to downtown Blackall
The Blackall Caravan Park is for genuine sale and now looking for new owners. This is a great opportunity to get away from the rat race in the city and invest in an easily managed business in the very friendly local town of Blackall.
Please contact David Hardie on 0427 575 974 anytime to discuss this excellent business opportunity.
|Floor Area||8,010 m²|
|Land Area||1.02 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||6 Feb 2020|