53 Curtin Avenue Cottesloe WA 6011
- Development / Land
- 2 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Prestigious Cottesloe Development Site
- Significant land area of 1.998ha*
- Substantial development potential
- Potential for sweeping ocean views
THE ROI PROCESS FOR THIS PROPERTY CLOSED 4th SEPTEMBER 2018 – NO FURTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
JLL as the exclusive selling agent is calling for Registrations of Interest to purchase the former WA School for Deaf Children at 53 Curtin Avenue, Cottesloe.
This rare site together with its landmark heritage building is situated in an elevated corner position in the beachside suburb of Cottesloe, approximately 13kms from the Perth CBD.
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include:
• Significant land area of 1.998ha*;
• Substantial development parcel;
• Landmark heritage building suitable for many uses.
• Prestigious beachside location only 13 kilometres* from the Perth CBD;
• Elevated position with potential for ocean and city views.
The property requires a restoration of the heritage component with the remainder of the site providing a significant re-development opportunity.
Registrations of Interest closed Tuesday 4 September 2018.
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact the exclusive sales agents.
|Floor Area||19,980 m²|
|Land Area||2 ha|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Sep 2018|