525 Holley Road Mount Molar QLD 4361
- Rural / Farming
- 307.9 ha
- For Sale, Offers Over $2,400,000! Offers Over $2,800,000!
Waiben & Mount Molar Plains
Webster Cavanagh Rural Agents are fortunate enough to present to the market 'Waiben' & 'Mount Molar Plains' , 525 Holley Road, Mount Molar. Offering two freehold rural parcels located in the well-known Mount Molar district.
'WAIBEN' - Offers Over $2,400,000
Located just 45km south of Toowoomba, 10km from Clifton, 9km from Nobby in the renowned Mt Molar area. A total area of 162.5066 ha (401.56 acres approximately) in one freehold title. 'Waiben' offers commanding views or the surrounding area and is completed with some of the highest quality soils on the inner Darling Downs. Don't hesitate to organise an inspection today!
* L47 on RP34830 (162.5066ha)
* Bore 1 Stock and domestic, submersible, 220ft deep set at 160ft with submersible pumping at 350gph. Water pumps to a high set and ground tank supplying water to house and is also used for livestock and spraying.
* Bore 2 Stock and domestic, windmill, 120ft deep set at 60ft. Currently not in use.
* Bore 3 Irrigation bore, currently not equipped, drilled in 1994, tested in mid 2019 at approximately 5000g/hr.
* 1 x 100t sealed and aerated silo
* 3 x 50t aerated silos
* Single phase power to silo's
* 20ft x 30ft 3 sided machinery shed
* 40ft x 60ft 2 sided machinery shed
* Weather board
* 3 x bedrooms
* Lounge room with fireplace
* Kitchen / dining room
* Family room
* Enclosed verandas
* Separate toilet / bathroom
* 2 space garage
* External laundry
'MOUNT MOLAR PLAINS' - Offers Over $2,800,000
'Mt Molar Plains' is an exceptional parcel of land with arguably some of the best soil on the Darling Downs. Located in the renowned Mount Molar area, just 47km south of Toowoomba, 12km from Clifton, and 11km from Nobby. With a 136 megalitre allocation and an equipped bore producing approximately 20,000g/hr makes 'Mt Molar Plains' extremely attractive to any grain, fodder and vegetable producer. With a total area of 145.4044 ha (359.301 acres) in 8 freehold titles Mount Molar Plains is an exceptional opportunity!
L1 on RP34823 (0.8094ha)
L2 on RP34823 (20.2320ha)
L32 on RP34822 (20.8840ha)
L31 on RP34822 (21.4030ha)
L30 on RP34822 (20.1760ha)
L29 on RP34822 (20.6950ha)
L28 on RP34822 (20.6340ha)
L27 on RP34822 (20.5710ha)
3 phase power running full length of property. Power pole equipped with transformer and property power pole near irrigation bore.
Bitumen access off Fogarty road and Gillam road. Lorenz road (dirt) runs full length of property along southern boundary.
* 126ha (311ac)
19.4ha (48ac) Sobbe Gully and contributory waterways.
* 136meg total allocation in two licences
* Licence 80089T - 74meg .
* Licence 30730T - 62meg
* Irrigation Bore drilled in 1969, pumping approximately 20000g/hr, 65hp John Deere engine (900hrs).
700mm (28 inches)
$5,596.38 net per half year (Waiben & Mount Molar Plains)