525 Holley Road Mount Molar QLD 4361
- Rural / Farming
- 308 ha
- For sale, $3,500,000
Expressions of Interest closing 19/7/2019
Waiben a unique opportunity to purchase an outstanding parcel of land with irrigation on the inner Downs. Located just 45km south of Toowoomba, 10km from Clifton, 9km from Nobby in the renowned Mt Molar area. Waiben is elevated in position with sweeping views across the whole property and surrounding farmland to the Great Dividing Range. North facing with exceptional high quality soil and 136 megalitre allocation, Waiben is an attractive property to the grain, beef, dairy or vegetable producer. Organise an inspection today!
* 307.911 ha total area (760.86 acres), 252ha (623ac) developed cultivation
* 136ml of Underground Water licence (2 seperate licenses)
* 60ha developed for irrigation
* Bore 1 RN80089 (74meg), drilled in 1994, (4000g/hr tested), currently pumping
* Approximately 8000g/hr, 25hp Hoxton turbine pump (9 stage).
* Bore 2 RN30730 (62meg), drilled in 1969, (12000g/hr tested), currently pumping
* Approximately 20000g/hr, 65hp John Deere engine (800hrs).
* 250 tonne grain storage
* 20ft x 30ft 3 sided machinery shed
* 40ft x 60ft 2 sided machinery shed
* Cattle yards
* 3 bedroom queenslander style homestead.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||308 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Jul 2019|