525 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- 9,426 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent
Introducing a new Era in Commercial Placemaking
Welcome to a New Era in Commercial Placemaking at Rialto
The Rialto Regeneration was completed in mid-2017, introducing a new era in commercial placemaking to the precinct.
Designed by Woods Bagot’s international team of architects, the revitalised Rialto successfully integrated the existing premium grade building design and adjacent heritage with a new contemporary foyer, first-class concierge and state-of-the-art grid shell canopy to create a refurbished, flexible and dynamic workplace consisting of a new Podium building, improved environmental credentials, an exciting selection of cosmopolitan eateries and dedicated health and wellbeing facilities.
Located in the heart of the Melbourne’s emerging Mid-town district, Rialto’s central and premium Collins Street location provides access to a variety of surrounding amenities and multitude of transport options for its community.
Key features include:
- Floor to ceiling glass allowing for sensational natural light and views throughout the building
- Large, flexible floor plates with no internal columns
- Brand new and market leading end-of-trip facilities
- Significant basement car parking available
- Premium grade concierge and online portal service
- Range of fitted and cleared opportunities available in different sizes
- 3.0 Star NABERS Energy rating
- Ground floor retail including the first Australian Mercedes Me, Rustica Canteen, M.J. Bale, and a Bank of Melbourne branch, with more retailers to come
- Coming Soon – Spaces at Rialto, co-working and meeting room facilities
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact the appointed agents from Colliers International today.
|Floor Area||9,426 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||3-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||19 Apr 2018|