520 Capeen Creek Road Old Bonalbo NSW 2469
- Rural / Farming
- 518 ha
- For sale, $2,250,000 (GST na) (under offer)
Glen Huon - A quality grazing & Plantation property with countless improvements.
520 CAPEEN CREEK RD, OLD BONALBO
Glen Huon is located approximately 20 minutes drive kilometres North east of Old Bonalbo.
Lots 11 and 12 DP // 751048
520 Ha (1284 Acres) Freehold - Kyogle Shire Council.
Average rainfall for the past eleven years is 1240mm or 48 Inches per annum
1. Approx. 80 cleared acres including 30 arable acres which are divided into 18 paddocks on creek flats.
2. 500 acres plantation forest. Pine, flooded gum, Harvest legalities in place.
3. 700 acres private native regrowth forest (has been harvested recently 2018)
4. 11 cattle watering dams (teaspoon dams)
5. Forested land divided into 6 large paddocks
1. 2 Houses both timber with recently upgraded roofs
House 1 (main house) has 4 bedrooms, high ceilings, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom plus an office, concreted carport.
House 2 has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 toilet, concreted carport. Both homes have recent modern kitchens installed, 1 with built in pantry and verandas
2. 1 single men quarters. 2-bedroom permanent caravan under shed with living room annexe plus veranda
3. Approx. 2700 sq. m sheds with new roofing, most with concrete floors, some open, others semi closed, ran built constructions
4. Machinery â 36 x 9 m with enclosed workshop 3 phase and single-phase power and water. Plus, high cover shed for tractors.
5. Ex Dairy all concrete floor, 3 phase and single-phase power, water, 2 sides walled with and covered concrete annexe 25 x 20 m. Also, old dairy, timber for storage.
6. Ex Lot Feed Pad roofed, concreted, approx. 200m x 7.5 Water and single-phase power with 1 enclosed section
7. Hay shed single phase power and water. 12x14m plus covered 14x9m concrete inside and under annexe.
1. Dam 1, 80 megalitres irrigation licence
2. Dam 2, 36 megalitres
115mgl currently stored - irrigation licence 110 mg total
A mixture of four barb, timber and steel construction in excellent condition
Steel and concrete cattle yards. (7 pens). Large cover area (6m x 6m) over vet crush. These yards will handle up to 400 head of cattle comfortably
Bonalbo State School K-12.
Hospital, ambulance service, post office, police station
Hardware store, local pub, bowling club.
Supermarket and service station.
In addition to the constructed infrastructure there are also 5 large silage pits with drainage. The estimated carrying capacity of the forest area is 60 dry stock and open areas including arable land 100 dry stock, without the forestry this property can expect to carry 350 cattle.
This is a unique rural holding that is close to drought-proofed with massive dams, springs, and creeks.
The soil is largely volcanic and in the past the flats were cultivated with corn crops
$2,250,000.00 (Two million two hundred and fifty thousand dollars).
For Inspection Contact
Scott Peart 0408 418 496
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.