514 BARK HUT ROAD Cassini SA 5223
- Rural / Farming
- 157 ha
514 BARK HUT ROAD
To be offered for sale by Public Auction, 2pm, Friday 30th October, in the Ozone Hotel, Kingscote
- 157 ha, (388 acres) of mainly cleared, aesthetically attractive farming land
- Frontage to Bark Hut Road, 30 km south west of Kingscote
- Fenced into 7 main paddocks, with a raceway servicing the western 5 paddocks plus the drive way (for a race)
- 1.4 km formed driveway access from Bark Hut Road.
- Camel Creek runs from north to south through the eastern side
- Character 3 bedroomed farmhouse in prominent position, artisan made locally sawn Cygnet River red gum bar a standout feature, extensive use of old Baltic Pine in the kitchen.
- Concrete slab ready for a new farm shed
- Rainfall approx. 500mm/annum.
- Watered by 10 farm dams, and the winter flowing creek
- All fire damaged fencing totally renewed
- 3 x 23500 ltr rainwater tanks
- Property recently stocked 1200 merino sheep
- Super: 2018 13 tonne plain
2019 16 tonne plain
2020 6 ton with lime sand for cropping paddocks
|Auction date and time||30/10/2020 14:00|
|Auction location||The Aurora Ozone Hotel, Kingscote|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.