510 Adelaide Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 174 - 377 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
174 - 377sqm Premium Ground Level Character Office/Retail
* Excellent opportunity to secure a new and exciting ground floor retail/office/consulting space in high exposure building.
* Rarely do properties of this calibre appear on the market for lease. Available for the first time in over 20 years.
* Fully refurbished throughout whilst maintaining internal character. Car parking available.
* 174 - 377sqm of space over two levels.
* New air conditioning, bathrooms, showers, floor coverings and lighting
* Situated on the corner of Boundary & Adelaide Streets allowing exposure to thousands of cars daily.
* Substantial frontages and entrances off both streets.
* Short walk to the River Walk, Howard Smith Wharves, 480 Queen Street Food Court, Centenary Place Park and Spring Hill Market Place.
* Donât miss your opportunity, act now!
AVAILABLE SPACE: 177 - 377 sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more
than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15km from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range, sprawling across several of Australia's most
populous local government areas (LGAs), most centrally the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation.
|Floor Area||174 - 377 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Last updated||19 Sep 2019|