51 Peerless Avenue, MERMAID BEACH QLD 4218
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Mermaid Beach Mixed Use Development Site - UNDER CONTRACT
- D.A approved for 32 apartments over 9 levels including open
- Mix of 1, 2, and 3 bed apartments, retail shop plus entire first
floor commercial office
- Short walk to Pacific Fair, Broadbeach, Casino, Light Rail and
- Freehold site currently improved by a motel
- Lack of new competing apartment stock in Mermaid Beach
- Ready to develop in early 2016
- Don't miss this opportunity to acquire one of this precincts key
CBRE are pleased to present an unrivalled opportunity to acquire 51 Peerless Avenue, (also known as 2583 Gold Coast Highway) Mermaid Beach.
A Development Application has been approved by the City of Gold Coast. The prime address benefits from access to Hedges Avenue and the Gold Coast Highway. Access to public transport is excellent with the Light Rail and Bus Station close by and located only a short walk to the new and improved Pacific Fair.
The position on Peerless Avenue sees the proposed project to benefit from beach and waterway views, as well as overlooking north to the high rise lights of Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise.
Please contact the exclusive marketing agent on the links above for a detailed Information Memorandum.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
51 Peerless Avenue MERMAID BEACH