51 Hanna St Botany NSW 2019
- Development / Land
- 992 m²
- For Sale, Expression of Interest
Whole Building For Sale- Unrivaled As New Boutique Leased Investment With Upside
A Fully Leased As New Investment Opportunity Like No Other.
Set within Botany's thriving retail precinct, 51 Hanna St Botany is a dual frontage, newly built and fully leased property made up of 8 over-sized units and a ground floor retail premises. The property sits on a substantial sized parcel of land and is supremely located in a prominent Botany locale.
51 Hanna St is the perfect as new set and forget eastern suburbs investment opportunity. Immediate/Potential future upside is present if the 9 lots were to be individually strata titled. The 8 apartments benefit from marketing leading size and layouts whilst the retail space is leased to a great tenant.
Key Development Features:
- 8 over sized apartments with first class finishes fit for any owner occupier
- 3 x 3 bedroom apartments with 2 car spaces (2 with private rooftop terraces and 1 with a supersized balcony)
- 2 x 2 bedroom apartments with 2 car spaces (1 with a circa 100sqm terrace)
- 1 x 2 bedroom apartment with 1 car space
- 2 x 1 bedroom apartments with over-sized living areas
- 1 x retail tenancy with parking secured with a long term lease to one of Botany's longest standing restaurants
- Communal rooftop terrace (in addition to the private rooftop terraces) with panoramic views towards Botany Bay
- Only 2 apartments per floor
- Extremely popular building with no tenancy related issues
- Approx land size of 496sqm
- Fully Leased Return is $317,577 approx.
The CBD is less than 15 minute drive with local schools, UNSW, airport, parks, transport, cafes, beaches, golf courses and Westfield shopping centre just minutes away.
IM and further information available on request.
Inspections By Appointment Welcome.
|Floor Area||992 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||11 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Nov 2020|