51-65 Box Street Barcaldine QLD 4725
- 12,141 m²
- For Sale, $1,350,000 (GST na)
Barcaldine Tourist Park
Exclusive selling agents Rhys Peaocck & Bill Seeney of Ray White Rural Longreach | Barcaldine are proud to offer the Barcaldine Tourist Park for genuine sale.
This well established and popular tourist and caravan park is located in Barcaldine, a regional hub situated approximately 100* km's from Longreach, 600 km's from Rockhampton and 1,100* km's from Brisbane. Extremely and ever popular among avid tourists, the park offers luscious green lawns and surrounds whilst being located in the bush.
• Total of 50 powered and un-powered caravan / camp sites in total
• 10 Cabin style accommodation rooms
• Well maintained unisex bathroom & toilet amenities
• Commercial, coin operated laundry for guests
• Camp style kitchen and communal entertaining area, set among large lawn area
• Office adjoining a spacious and comfortable owners / managers residence
• So much more
The Barcaldine Tourist Park is situated along Box Street (turns into Landsborough Highway) which has extremely high exposure and is located within walking distance to the main business centre and attractions of Barcaldine.
This established and easily run business is currently experiencing one of it's busiest and most financial seasons / periods to date and would suit either the owner operator or is also easily managed for those seeking an investment.
This popular and easily run business is being offered for sale as a going concern on a walk-in, walk-out basis.
Note: Prior to the issue of figures, a confidentiality agreement must be complete in full.