51-57 Post Office Place & 5 Mill Street, TRARALGON VIC 3844
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Nov 2016
Traralgon Corner Gateway Site - Vendor Terms Available
Savills and Biggin & Scott are delighted to offer for immediate private sale this high profile development site at the gateway to Traralgon’s retail core, located at 51-57 Post Office Place & 5 Mill Street, Traralgon.
The property represents an exceptional opportunity to secure one of Traralgon’s best development sites with Commercial 1 zoning and such incredible exposure to Princes Highway and at the entrance to Traralgon’s retail precinct.
The key attributes of the property include:
- High profile corner land holding of 2,800sqm*
- Prime position adjacent to Aldi Supermarket, and opposite the thriving Traralgon Shopping Centre housing national tenants Coles Supermarket and K-Mart along with 51 specialty retailers
- Two extensive streets frontages to Princes Highway and Post Office Place totalling 110m*
- Commercial 1 Zone providing for a range of development outcomes (STCA)
- Unparalleled exposure to Princes Highway, at the gateway to Gippsland
- Immediate proximity to an abundant of amenity, including Victory Park opposite the site and a short distance from Traralgon Railway Station
- An exceptional development opportunity!
The opportunity to secure one of Traralgon’s last major development sites with such incredible exposure to Prices Highway at the entrance to Traralgon’s major retail core is extremely rare. Accordingly, we strongly encourage prospective purchasers to strongly consider this rare opportunity.
51-57 Post Office Place & 5 Mills Street, Traralgon is For Immediate Private Sale.
Julian Heatherich 0412 995 655
James Lockwood 0402 824 441
Biggin & Scott
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
51-57 Post Office Place & 5 Mill...