505 Cooper Street, EPPING VIC 3076
Contact CBRE for a price list
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 3,209 - 12,233m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Feb 2017
Biodiversity Business Park
CBRE is pleased to present stage 1B of Biodiversity Business Park located at 505 Cooper Street, Epping.
With almost 1km* of exposure along Cooper Street and exceptional access to the Craigieburn By-Pass and Metropolitan Ring Road, this exceptionally designed corporate business park is the perfect platform for your business.
Stage 1A available now: only 3 lots remaining
- Areas from 3,209sqm* to 10,516sqm*.
Stage 1B now released! Titles anticipated to be issued February 2017.
- Sizes range from 9,277sqm* to 46,225sqm* (combination of allotments).
- Access to Stage 1A from Graystone Court (30m wide) with deceleration lane off Cooper Street.
- Designated signalled intersection to Stage 1B off Cooper Street into Biodiversity Boulevard.
- Designed for large vehicle movements.
- All allotments provided with underground power, water, sewer and technology.
- Pre-lease and turnkey options available.
- Public transport located along Cooper Street.
- Wholesale Markets only 2km from Business Park.
Click on the link below to view the information memorandum.
Subdivision plan attached and price list available on request from exclusive selling agent - CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
505 Cooper Street EPPING