50 Yeo Street Neutral Bay NSW 2089
- 100 m²
- For Lease, Multiple and Versatile Office Sizes Available
Stylish, fully furnished, serviced office space for rent
This modern decked out office space will suit any businesses needs. A wide variety of office spaces and layout, these stunning modern and fully furnished facilities comprise of multiple serviced offices, meeting and training rooms spread across this new building. This venue is fitted with state-of-the-art technology and features high speed internet, projectors, smartboards and individual climate-controlled air conditioning perfect for anyone's needs. Featuring secure on-site parking and bus stops right on the door stop it accommodates to a variety of occupations.
The offices are conveniently located in the easily accessible Neutral Bay. Parking spaces are available on-site on a bookable basis, as well as limited free on-street parking available surrounding the centre. Frequent buses that stop right Infront of the centre it is ideal for any commuter.. Local shopping conveniently includes Woolworths and a Coles express station just minutes away, and nearby Main Street offers a wide range of cafes and restaurants for you to choose from come lunchtime. The centre is only minutes away and central to all key locations in Sydney's CBD. This space is ideal for small and large requirements, this office space provides a cost-effective solution and flexibility, allowing you to up-size or downsize at short notice. For free, impartial advice contact one of our expert consultants to arrange a viewing today.
Ideal for any sized business requirements, coworking as well as private offices available. For free, impartial advice contact one of our expert consultants to arrange a viewing today.
Exception features include:
• Choice of coworking, private offices or virtual offices: Range of offices from 1 person up to 20+ people
• IT Services: This space has super-fast internet with 24/7 access
• Conference and meeting rooms: Contemporary meeting rooms, Professional and Conference facilities and perfect for professional and social events.
• Breakout out areas: Tired or hungry for a work break? The breakout room is just the place. All have wifi access. A perfect space, you can relax, have a chit chat, or even work.
• Secure Space: 24/7 access, as well as the building is under constant e-surveillance.
• Utilities: Printers, scanners, and all other general office equipment are handy at this location.
• Kitchens: Fully equipped kitchen, with fresh milk, coffee and a range of teas.
• Unlimited Beverages: This space extends an unlimited supply of selected teas and coffee.
• Disabled-Friendly: All doorways are wheelchair accessible. While the upper levels can be accessed by the lift.
• Location: Multiple bus stops right at the doorstep of the centre and close to buses, cafes, gyms, banks, bars and restaurants.
Who is Instant Offices?
Instant Offices hosts more than 14,000 flexible workspace centres across the world and we are the only site of its kind to represent the global market, providing a service to FTSE 100, Fortune 500, and SME clients. With offices in Sydney, London, Newcastle, Berlin, Haifa, Dallas, New York, Miami, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur, The Instant Group employs 230 experts and has clients in more than 150 countries. We have recently been included in the 2018 Sunday Times' HSBC International Track 200.
We work with 99% of the serviced office market globally to offer you free, expert and impartial advice to help find your dream workspace and negotiate the best deal for your business. Whether you need guiding through the process step-by-step, or you're a property expert looking for someone who can grasp complex requirements, we can help.
** Conditions apply - Prices dependant on contract term, space type and desk rate. For more information about the lease terms or to arrange a viewing please speak to one of our experts**
|Floor Area||100 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Last updated||11 Nov 2019|