50 Hector Street, OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
$330,000 P/A + VO's + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
HUGE EXPOSURE - SIGNIFICANT PREMISES
This is a terrific office/warehouse located on the main arterial road, Hector Street, just 6 kilometres north of the Perth CBD and close to all freeways.
The site is easily accessible for large trucks and is easily worked with the three roller shutters to the front. Properties like this are rare, especially with overhead cranes. Inspection will not disappoint.
CAN BE SUBDIVIDED
2,477 square metres
Office: 2 level, approximately 300 sqm
Warehouse: 2,177 sqm
Offices Ground Floor:
2 x offices
This is simply outstanding with excellent space, easily racked or used to manufacture
1. Commercial size 3 x roller shutters to the front of the premises
2. 1 x roller shutter at the eastern side of the premises
3. Container access to the front, several places to drop containers plus container storage to the side of the premises. This is a large area.
4. Truss height - the truss height runs between 5-7 metres
5. Overhead cranes - this property has three overhead cranes of 6 ton capacity each, with access to the full length of the premises. The height under the hooks is approximately 4 metres.
6. Light - this is a very light warehouse with numerous translucent panels in the roof and the warehouse walls are painted white.
20 on site bays at the front of the premises with easy access via two entry points on Hector Street
Rental $330,000 per annum plus Variable Outgoings and GST
City of Stirling Rates - $15,254.04 per annum
Water Corporation Rates - $ 1,179.24 per annum
Building Insurance - $ 8,184.25 per annum
Land Tax - $18,216.60 per annum
Gardening - $ 2,000.00 per annum
Audit Fees - $ 500.00 per annum
$45,334.13 per annum plus GST
Please Note: This is a budget and may vary a small amount. It is the Lessees responsibility for air conditioning maintenance and service.
FOR INSPECTION AND DISCUSSION CONTACT THE CONSULTING AGENT.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
50 Hector Street OSBORNE PARK