50 Appel Street, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Contact agent for further information
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 95 - 267m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Apr 2017
Outstanding office space in a well recognised building
Located on the outskirts of Surfers Paradise, this popular office building has recently undergone refurbishments in all common areas and vacant tenancies.
- 95sqm to 267sqm available from ground to high floors
- Exceptional views from most tenancies
- New fitouts in place
- 100 metres from the light rail station at Q1 building, central Surfers Paradise, restaurants and cafes and retail precinct
- Join existing tenants Seven network, Ombudsman's office and Ord Minnett
- Opposite the large Bruce Bishop Carpark
- Security access
- Generous Incentives on offer
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact the leasing agent via the above links.
Important Notice: The information above has been provided by the Landlord and accordingly Knight Frank cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Knight Frank or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
50 Appel Street SURFERS PARADISE