50-60 & 62-68 Queen Victoria Street Fremantle WA 6160
- Development / Land
- 3,464 m²
- For Sale, Offers Invited
FREMANTLE HARBOUR PRECINCT TRANSFORMATIONAL REDEVELOPMENT SITES
- 3,464sqm* & 7,594sqm* mixed-use sites
- Potential 8-10 storey development
- Breathtaking Fremantle Harbour views
CBRE is proud to present for sale 50-60 and 62-68 Queen Victoria Street, Fremantle for sale by Offers to Purchase.
- Northern gateway entrance to the Fremantle city centre and waterfront precincts
- Exceptional footprints for large scale development, potential for 8-10 storeys
- Two distinct lead corner, elevated land parcels of 3,464sqm* and 7,594sqm* (Subject to 1,310sqm* site acquisition)
- Larger site is subject to 1,310sqm* acquisition of surplus Government land
- Breathtaking active Fremantle Harbour and Indian Ocean coastal views
- Directly adjacent to award winning Heirloom Apartments waterfront project
- Favourable planning scheme provides for mixed use high-rise development
- Ideal location for a blend of retail, hotel and mixed use residential apartments
- Residual lease to leading Holden dealership until strategic relocation
For further information contact the CBRE exclusive agents.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.