50-54 McCauley Street, ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Apr 2017
Alexandria freehold investment
The subject site currently accommodates a double storey freestanding warehouse with vehicular access via McCauley Street and McCauley Lane via four (4) container height roller shutter doors.
The property provides 943m² of ground floor clear span warehouse space with a maximum clearance of 5.2 metres. The level one are consists of 270m² of office and amenities and 673m² of showroom with a maximum clearance height of 4.2 metres.
There is a very large goods lift servicing both floors, and an overhead crane on both levels.
The property is occupied by The Hardware Store until 31 July 2017, with two 5 year options, and utilise the building as a retail store and ancillary office, as well as a small café on the ground floor.
Freehold building of 1,886m²
- Alexandria location with limited investment or occupier supply
- Leased to The Hardware Store Pty Ltd at $214,145.40 gross + GST per annum
- Regular shaped parcel of land
- Grossly under rented at $113.54 psm gross rent, with a market review and option due on 31 July 2017
- Tenant has less than one year remaining on the lease, although there is two 5 year options, it could also become vacant in July 2017, opening up many opportunities for the occupier, investor or developer.
- Potential to increase the rental at the expiry of the lease term
- Could be developed after lease expiry to adaptive reuse commercial or strata storage, subject to approval
- Capitalise on the growth of this Green Square precinct – one of Australia’s largest urban renewal projects
- Flexible B7 Business Park zoning
50-54 McCauley Street in Alexandria will be offered for sale via Auction (unless sold prior) on Thursday 13th October commencing from 10:30am at Cooley Auction Centre, Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
To submit your interest or request further information, please contact the below exclusive agents:
National Director, Property Sales & Leasing
0412 903 063
Director, Property Sales & Leasing
0403 618 757
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
50-54 McCauley Street ALEXANDRIA