5 Rudduck Street Leeman WA 6514
- 1,000 m²
- For Sale, OFFERS INVITED
SERVICE STATION - ROAD HOUSE - INDIAN OCEAN DRIVE FRONTAGE
* NEW 10 YEAR LEASE + OPTIONS
Diesel 20,000 Litres
Unleaded 20,000 Litres
Premium 98%11,000 Litres
4 with 2 outlets each (new)
Accommodates trucks, large vehicles, towing boats. Plenty of on site parking for any vehicles large or small, whilst their Owners are getting food or other items in the retail shop. This site is a mecca for boaties and fishermen.
Consisting of retail shop, restaurant and restaurant seating, retail counter space, full kitchen, 600 sqm shed at rear of garage.
Onsite Owner Accommodation, 2 bedroom, 2 loungeroom apartment. Three retail shops facing Ruddock Street, used as storage.
Leeman is 250 klms north of Perth. This is a holiday and fishing mecca being on Indian Ocean Drive. This site is consistently busy and being run by a live-in family, with vast experience in this type of business.
* Tenant - Lucky Princess Pty Ltd - family held company.
* Lease Term -10 years with two 5 year optional periods.
* Rental - $85,000 net per annum plus Variable Outgoings + GST
* Rent Reviews - Annually equal to the Consumer Price Index with a Market Review at the excising of any optional period.
* Located 21/2 hours north of Perth. This is a very busy coastal location, tourist and fishing mecca alike. The passing traffic is significant and this is the preferred drive to the north of WA.
* Land area 2,016 sqm
* Buildings - Management accommodation, 3 retail outlets, restaurant, commercial kitchen, mini supermarket, large 600 sqm storage shed.
|Floor Area||1,000 m²|
|Land Area||2,016 m²|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Nov 2019|