5 Lawson Street, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 600 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Sep 2016
UNDER OFFER - 2,000sqm in SOUTHPORT CENTRAL – The best space in the best position at the best price
Colliers International is proud to present this opportunity to lease up to 2,000 sqm of some of the best positioned and functional commercial spaces on the Gold Coast. This two level standalone building with 1,000 sqm floor plates is located in the heart of the $700 million ‘Southport Central’ development and includes exclusive use entry foyer, lift, stairs, showers and lockers along with copious amounts of basement parking for visitors and staff and a bustling retail precinct at the door step.
• 2,000 sqm over two levels (1,000 sqm each), divisible to suit if required.
• Exclusive use foyer entry from ground level, lift access to all floors and basement, abundant male and female restrooms, showers and locker facilities.
• Over 200 basement secure visitor parking bays plus specific allocations for staff.
• Multi zoned approved for office, medical, educational and recreational related uses.
• Outstanding retail amenity and services all within walking distance.
• Only a 2 minute walk to the nearest rapid transit station.
• Excellent lease rates, terms and incentives available.
For further information, contact exclusive agent Ed Howard on 0449 955 244 or via the agents bar above.
'Ed Howard has over 11 years of local experience in the Gold Coast commercial market and specialises in office leasing, negotiating some of the city's largest transactions during the last ‘6’ years alone totalling over 32,000sqm of area leased'
*Colliers International does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in this advertising and marketing document is correct. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 Lawson Street SOUTHPORT