5 Kay Street, MURWILLUMBAH NSW 2484
Offers to Lease
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Nov 2016
Freehold Food Manufacturing Facility
This freehold food manufacturing facility is now available for sale or lease.
The subject property is a fully operating food processing and packing facility of approximately 788m2 on 2,032m2 of industrial zoned land.
The property contains offices, boardroom, food processing room, grease trap, air conditioned packing rooms, walk-in freezer and refrigerated cool rooms.
The property is currently operating and is HACCP certified as well as Australian Certified Organic and will be sold or leased as a going concern.
The property features:
- Reception area
- 7 offices
- Board room
- Product testing room
- 2 accredited packaging rooms
- Walk-in freezer
- Refrigerated cool room
- Large accredited air-conditioned food processing room
- 2000L grease trap
- 3 phase power outlets
- Gas connection for ovens and provision for range hoods
- State of the art water filtration equipment
- Air-conditioned finished goods room in loading bay
- Lunch room & kitchenette
- Large M & F toilets/change rooms, both with showers and locker room
- Water and boiler room complete
- 2 storage sheds at rear of property
- Large hard stand area at the rear of the property
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact:
Darren Jones & Brendan Morgan
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14-15 'The Strand' Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
5 Kay Street MURWILLUMBAH