5 Everage Street, MOONEE PONDS VIC 3039
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Sep 2016
Magnificent Moonee Ponds Investment Opportunity
Cushman & Wakefield are pleased to offer For Sale Levels 1 & 2, 5 Everage Street, Moonee Ponds via Expression of Interest closing Wednesday 26th October 2016 at 3pm. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a two level, fully leased tenancy in the heart of the Moonee Ponds activity precinct.
• Long standing tenant with existing lease of up to 12 years including options
• Passing net income of $212,940* net per annum
• Two light filled levels of 421 square meters together totalling a NLA of 842sqm*
• The property is currently utilized for serviced office use and consists of a number of partitioned offices as well as shared amenities such as receptionist, boardroom and various kitchen and toilet facilities.
• Conveniently positioned 7kms* North West of the CBD on the corner of Everage and Hall Streets in the heart of the Moonee Ponds shopping district.
• Exceptional location with direct access to Moonee Ponds train station, 59 & 82 tram lines and City Link.
• Surrounded by amenity including Moonee Ponds Central, Moonee Ponds Shopping Centre and other major retailers such as Coles, Aldi and Kmart.
Contact the exclusive selling agents Cushman & Wakefield to discuss the opportunity in more detail and to receive a copy of the Information Memorandum.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 26/10/2016 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
5 Everage Street MOONEE PONDS